A wraith has the usual undead immunities to critical hits, death magic, disease, level drain, ability drain, mind-affecting spells, paralysis, poison, and sneak attacks. Furthermore, these monsters are incorporeal (which implies 50% concealment). In addition, a wraith can use an aura of unnatural once per day.
- The wraith summoned by the summon undead feat is similar to the standard creature, but comes from the blueprint
x2_s_wraithand has the following enhancements (which increase its challenge rating to 6).
- All three saving throws are increased by 1.
- Armor class is increased to 18.
- Hit points are increased to 45.
- Discipline has ranks, giving a net skill of 12.
- There is a summoned wraith blueprint named
nw_s_wraiththat is apparently unused. This wraith is identical to the standard creature, except that it is not incorporeal.