Specifics: The character performs a full attack action, and makes one melee attack at full base attack bonus against each opponent within 5 feet.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- A character performing a whirlwind attack cannot be flanked.
- It is not possible to execute a sneak attack or a death attack when using this feat.
- If whirlwind attack is used against exactly three targets, the attacker will lock up, becoming unable to attack or perform actions. This bug only occurs when the game (server in multiplayer) is running under Linux or the Mac operating system. (It had been a bug under Windows as well, but was fixed for that operating system.)
- Some multiplayer servers disable this feat because some builders believe it contributes to lag.
Previous versions Edit
- Prior to version 1.69, the attacks were not made with the full base attack bonus; each successive attack had a cumulative -5 modifier to the attack bonus.
Custom content notes Edit