- This article is about the monster ability; for the combat feat, see Whirlwind attack.
Spell resistance: no
Area of effect: large (5 meter radius)
Description: An air elemental can create a small whirlwind, knocking all enemies to the ground and causing any who fall 1d3 points of slashing damage for every two levels of the elemental.
- For the purpose of this ability, "enemies" includes neutral creatures after accounting for the PvP setting.
- The DC of the reflex save is 14. Making the save negates both effects of this ability.
- Damage is rolled once for all enemies.
- The duration of the knockdown is 2 rounds.
- This ability can be gained in the huge air elemental or elder air elemental form of elemental shape.
- The full name of this ability is "pulse, air elemental whirlwind".
Custom content notesEdit