Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use: This feat may be selected multiple times, but the effects do not stack. It applies to a new weapon in each case.
Special: Halflings and gnomes are small creatures and as such they can never use the following large weapons: dire mace, two-bladed sword, double axe, greataxe, greatsword, halberd, heavy flail, and scythe.
- This feat can only be chosen when gaining a fighter level.
- Four fighter levels are required to take this feat, not merely being a (multiclassed) fighter with a base attack of 4.
- Prior to version 1.69, only a single fighter level was required to take weapon specialization in the club.
Item feat: Only for unarmed, but the others can be added with custom content.
Custom content notesEdit
- These feats can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make them available as item feats.
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.