Innate level: 4
mind-affecting, sonic fear
Components: verbal, somatic
Area of effect: colossal (10 meter radius)
Duration: 1 round / level
Save: will negates
Spell resistance: yes
Additional counterspells: silence
- The fear duration is 4 rounds.
- While the in-game description of this spell lists "mind-affecting" and "sonic" as descriptors, the saving throw is made versus "fear".
- This is the only spell for which BioWare did not provide a scroll in the standard game resources.
- For the crafting feats (potions, wands, and scrolls) and for use magic device checks, this spell is treated as having an innate level of 3.
Previous versions Edit
- Prior to 1.69, this spell did not have a somatic component, so it could be cast while wearing full armor and shield, ignoring arcane spell failure.
Custom content notes Edit