Specifics: Two times per day a pale master may use their undead arm to paralyze foes. At level 8 this may be used three times per day.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This ability requires a successful melee touch attack. If the touch attack fails to hit, no uses per day of this feat are consumed.
- If the touch attack hits, a fortitude saving throw vs. negative energy is allowed to avoid the effects with a DC of 14 + (pale master level)/2.
- The paralysis lasts for d6 + 2 rounds.
- Elves are immune to this attack.
- Upon gaining this feat, the character's arm will by default become skeletal.
Custom content notes Edit