Specifics: There are six versions of this feat, with cumulative (but not stacking) benefits. (Assassins and shadowdancers only qualify for the first three versions.) The sixth version includes benefits extending into epic class levels.
III: This feat grants a +2 bonus on reflex saving throws made to avoid traps.
IV: This feat grants a +3 bonus on reflex saving throws made to avoid traps.
V: This feat grants a +4 bonus on reflex saving throws made to avoid traps.
VI+: This feat grants a +5 bonus on reflex saving throws made to avoid traps.
Epic progression: The uncanny dodge bonus improves by +1 every three levels.
- Contrary to its name, uncanny dodge does not allow a character to retain dodge bonuses to AC when flat-footed, only the dexterity bonus.
- Uncanny dodge can be extremely helpful for dexterity-based builds in avoiding attacks from hidden creatures, as it allows retention of what could be a significant portion of their AC.
- The bonus to reflex saves versus traps is subject to the +20 saving throw cap.
See also: Defensive awareness
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
Custom content notesEdit
- These feats can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make them available as item feats.
- Uncanny dodge I is required to preserve dexterity AC when flat-footed.
- Each version of uncanny dodge will grant its reflex bonus without the need for lower feat(s).