Time is measured in various units in Neverwinter Nights. Of these, only minutes and seconds correspond to the same units outside the game (and seconds are rarely used within the game).
- 1 flurry = two seconds
- 1 round = six seconds (3 flurries)
- 1 turn = 1 minute (10 rounds)
- 1 game hour = 2 minutes (2 turns; 20 rounds) by default; may vary by module
- 1 game day = 24 game hours (48 minutes by default)
- 1 game month = 28 game days
- 1 game year = 12 game months
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.