Specifics: Any weapon the barbarian wields while in a rage does an additional 2d6 points of damage on a critical hit. There is a
50% 25% chance for a creature hit by one of the barbarian's weapons to be deafened for 3 rounds.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This feat's description incorrectly lists "epic barbarian" as a prerequisite. While 21 character levels are required, only 15 of them need to be barbarian levels. (More precisely, the feat "greater rage (4x per day)" is required.)
- There is a fortitude save against the deafen effect with a DC of 20.
- The in-game description incorrectly lists the chance of deafening at 50% when the chance is actually 25%.
- The additional damage is implemented as a massive critical item property, one which will not be applied if the weapon already has such a property. (In particular, it stacks with overwhelming critical.)
- This feat will affect (only) the weapon(s) equipped when the rage is started, and the off-hand weapon (if any) will not be given the ability to deafen.
Custom content notes Edit
- This feat is implemented by the
CheckAndApplyThunderingRage()function located in the script
x2_i0_spells. It is called at the end of the rage scripts via
CheckAndApplyEpicRageFeats()(also defined in
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.