Description: The caster becomes an engine of destruction, gaining a +1 attack bonus for every 2 caster levels, a +4 natural armor AC bonus, 20 strength, 22 dexterity, 18 constitution, +5 to their fortitude saving throws, and +1d6 additional hit points per caster level.
- Although called a "natural armor bonus", the bonus is in fact a dodge bonus, which stacks with other dodge bonuses toward the +20 cap.
- The temporary hit points are applied independently of the polymorph, so these hit points can persist if the polymorph is canceled before the spell expires. (The reason for this is the reverse situation — losing the temporary hit points through damage will not cancel the polymorph.) This stacks over multiple castings.
- In addition to the stated benefits, this transformation grants the cleave feat, immunity to mind-affecting spells, and two additional free attacks per round.
- A drawback to this spell is a possible lowering of armor class (since bonuses from items do not apply while transformed).
- While transformed by this spell, a character wields Tenser's Sword, a +3 longsword with a 1d6 fire damage bonus. (This may be detrimental to a character with monk levels.)
- Also while transformed, the caster's race becomes "elf", which might result in a multiclass penalty. It also allows a character to gain arcane archer levels at the expense of no longer being legal, if levels are taken while transformed.
|caster level||attack bonus||hit point bonus||caster level||attack bonus||hit point bonus|
Custom content notes Edit