Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Specifics: This feat allows the character to make a special attack against evil creatures. The character applies their charisma modifier to their attack roll, and their class level to the damage delivered. Smite evil may be used once per day.
Use: selected. Smite evil only affects evil creatures.
- This feat cannot be used with ranged weapons.
- The attack bonus does not count towards the +20 attack bonus cap.
- Champion of Torm and paladin levels are added together to determine the bonus damage.
- A character can take the extra smiting feat to increase the smiting ability to 3 times per day.
- A character can take the great smiting feats to increase the damage.
- When used against a creature that is not evil (hostile creatures are not necessarily evil), smite evil is wasted. This is reported to the player as "failed" (as opposed to "hit" or "miss").
Custom content notesEdit