Type of feat: general
Prerequisite: able to use the skill
Use: automatic. This feat may be selected multiple times, but the effects do not stack. It applies to a different skill in each case.
- There is no skill focus in ride.
- This feat stacks with epic skill focus.
- Skill focus in animal empathy can only be taken when gaining a druid or ranger level; in use magic device only when gaining a bard or rogue level. In contrast, skill focus in perform can be taken when leveling in any class, as long as that skill is usable by the PC (i.e. the PC has bard levels).
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content
Custom content notesEdit
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as an item feat.
- A custom class must have two variants of this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select those variants as general feats. The two variants are skill focus in animal empathy and use magic device (i.e. two of the skills that are exclusive to certain classes; skill focus in perform is available to all classes).