- 20 fire damage (reflex)
- 40 acid damage (reflex)
- 80 electrical damage (reflex)
- Struck with bebilith venom poison (fortitude)
- Paralyzed for 10 rounds (fortitude)
- Confused for 10 rounds (will vs. mind-affecting)
- Struck dead (will vs. death magic)
- The saving throw type is noted above with each effect.
- The chance of a target receiving two effects is 1 in 8.
- Additionally, any creature with 8 hit dice or less is blinded for one round per caster level (no save).
Custom content notesEdit