Type of feat: class
Prerequisite: paladin 1, champion of Torm 1
Specifics: With this feat, characters can heal damage equal to their class level multiplied by their charisma modifier.
Use: selected. When used against undead creatures, it is treated as a touch attack spell that delivers damage instead of healing.
- Paladin and champion of Torm levels stack for this feat; "class level" means the sum of paladin and champion levels.
- The minimum amount of healing (or damage) delivered is 1, even if the character has a negative charisma modifier.
- For this ability, "undead creatures" includes both members of the undead racial type and creatures with levels in the undead monster class.
- This ability inflicts divine damage when used against undead creatures.
- On a touch attack critical hit twice the normal damage is inflicted.
Custom content notes Edit
- impact script: