Use: combat mode
- Added in the expansion packs.
- This feat does not replace expertise, allowing a character with both feats to choose the lesser attack penalty of expertise instead of the larger AC bonus of improved expertise.
- By default, NWN allows spellcasting while using improved expertise. However, BioWare included a switch to disable it via scripting using spellhooking.
- Under the default behavior, this can be a useful feat for casters who do not make attacks, as they will gain the AC benefit at effectively no cost.
- This combat mode cannot be used while wielding a ranged weapon.