Specifics: In lieu of a regular attack, once per day an arcane archer can fire an arrow at each and every target within range, to a maximum of one target for every arcane archer level he has.
- Added in the expansion packs.
- Targets are chosen based on distance from the archer, with closer targets given preference.
- The range of this feat is the current area, and there are no allowances made for visibility. Using this feat can cause many previously unseen creatures to come running.
- Each arrow fired makes a ranged touch attack to see if it hits (which, as usual for touch attacks, ignores zen archery).
- The piercing damage inflicted by a successful hit is the sum of weapon base damage (d6 for a shortbow or d8 for a longbow), strength modifier, weapon specialization (if applicable), and epic weapon specialization (if applicable).
- A successful hit also deals magical damage equal to the arcane archer's enchant arrow bonus.
- Prior to version 1.69, this feat did not account for epic weapon specialization.
Custom content notesEdit
- impact script: