Specifics: The character with this ability can take the shape of a red, green, black, white, or blue wyrmling
three six times per day. He gains the wyrmling's signature ability, its breath weapon. As the shifter rises in levels, the damage potential of the breath weapon increases.
Use: selected. After choosing the ability, the character must select which kind of wyrmling he wants to transform into.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This form of shapeshifting cannot be dispelled.
- While the description says that shifting is possible three times per day, one can shift six times per day.
- At shifter level 4, unlimited uses of this ability are gained via infinite greater wildshape I.
Wyrmling shapes Edit
- All wyrmling shapes get 15 temporary hit points, true seeing, immunity to paralysis, and a breath attack with unlimited uses.
- Magical properties from armor, shield, helmet, and items merge into all five shapes. Note that all AC bonuses from items are converted to deflection AC, so they do not stack while the character is shifted.
- All wyrmling shapes are small creatures.
- The following table shows the character's new strength, dexterity, constitution and armor class (AC) before applying item bonuses. Each of the AC totals include a +5 dodge bonus. The attack column assumes a character without weapon finesse. The AC and attack columns include the size modifier, which is not reflected on the character sheet.
|Color||Str||Dex||Con||AC||Attack||Damage (claw/claw/bite)||Breath attack||Immunities|
|red||16||-||15||16 + dex||BAB+4||1d6+3 / 1d6+3 / 1d8+3 (20/x2)||fire wyrmling breath||100% DI fire, 50% DV cold|
|blue||15||-||15||16 + dex||BAB+3||1d4+2 / 1d4+2 / 1d6+2 (20/x2)||lightning wyrmling breath||100% DI electricity|
|black||15||17||-||19||BAB+3||1d3+2 / 1d3+2 / 1d4+2 (20/x2)||acid wyrmling breath||100% DI acid|
|white||15||17||-||19||BAB+3||1d3+2 / 1d3+2 / 1d4+2 (20/x2)||cold wyrmling breath||100% DI cold, 50% DV fire|
|green||15||-||16||16 + dex||BAB+3||1d4+2 / 1d4+2 / 1d6+2 (20/x2)||gas wyrmling breath||100% DI acid|
Custom content notes Edit