GetReflexAdjustedDamage(int, object, int, int, object) determines the damage to be applied after saving throws are applied.
int GetReflexAdjustedDamage( int nDamage, object oTarget, int nDC, int nSaveType = SAVING_THROW_TYPE_NONE, object oSaveVersus = OBJECT_SELF );
- The full damage that would be applied if no adjustments were made.
- The target of the damage.
- The DC needed to avoid (or reduce) the damage. The function GetSpellSaveDC could be used for this value.
- SAVING_THROW_TYPE_* (Default: SAVING_THROW_TYPE_NONE)
- The source of the potential damage (Default: OBJECT_SELF)
Returns how much of damage that oTarget should receive after nDamage has been adjusted for reflex and evasion saving throws.