Use: combat mode
- Monks lose some abilities while wearing armor or using a shield, but flurry of blows is not one of them; it works with armor and shield.
- This feat can be used with druid shapes that do not use weapons.
- When dual-wielding, both weapons must be kamas in order to activate this feat.
- Unlike other combat modes, flurry of blows activates instantly (in the middle of a combat round). However, only the penalties are applied immediately; the extra attack only occurs when an entire round elapses with this mode active.
Previous versions Edit
- Prior to version 1.69, this feat could be used when wielding a weapon other than a kama in the off-hand, as long as the main-hand weapon was a kama.
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
Custom content notesEdit
Reusable: No. The interface is hardcoded to the monk class alone, so the other classes cannot reach it.
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as an item feat. But this is pointless if the feat acquirement list for monks is not changed.