Innate level: 2
Descriptor: weapon enchantment
Components: verbal, somatic
Area of effect: creature or melee weapon
1 2 minutes / level
Spell resistance: no
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- Contrary to the spell's description, this spell lasts for two turns per level instead of one.
- This spell can be cast on seemingly unarmed creatures (such as animals) to target one of their natural weapons. The "right" slot is targeted if possible; the "bite" slot otherwise. A creature with only a "left" weapon (e.g. some polymorphs) will not benefit from this spell.
- The damage is implemented as an on-hit property. This has a few notable consequences.
- Damage from on-hit properties is not multiplied for critical hits.
- Damage from on-hit properties stacks with all damage bonuses on the weapon.
- Only one on-hit property will ever be applied for a single hit. Thus this spell will not stack with darkfire, nor is it effective on weapons with permanent on-hit properties.
Custom content notes Edit
- On hit fire damage script: