Specifics: Extended spells have their duration doubled, lasting twice as long as normal.
Use: An extended spell occupies a spell slot one level higher than normal. Spells with a duration of instantaneous or permanent are not affected.
- The following spells have a duration other than "instantaneous" or "permanent", yet cannot be extended with this feat. This list excludes level 9 spells, as those cannot be extended due to the lack of spell slots above level 9.
- The following spells have a duration of "instantaneous", yet still produce effects with a duration. In other words, these spells are not affected by this feat, even though it may seem to some that they should be extendable. (Again, level 9 spells excluded.)
- The following spells can be cast with this feat, but with no change to the spell.
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
Custom content notesEdit
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da and works as an item feat, but note that wizards and divine spellcasters will only need to have the item equipped while preparing their spellbooks and not during resting or spellcasting. Spellhooking can be used to verify that the caster has the feat if it is used as an item feat.
- Custom spells should have script support for this feat.