- This article is about the feat; for spell details, see Epic warding.
Specifics: The spell conjures a powerful magical ward around the caster protecting against all bludgeoning, piercing and slashing damage. It grants damage reduction 50/+20 for 1 round per level.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The actual prerequisite is not the ability to cast level 9 spells, but being an epic sorcerer or wizard, or having at least 15 pale master levels. Furthermore, this feat can only be chosen when gaining a level in the qualifying class.
- As with all epic spells, this feat can be used once per day.
Custom content notesEdit
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.