Specifics: With this feat, every arrow an arcane archer nocks and lets fly gets a +1 enhancement bonus. The bonus only works for the arcane archer. For every 2 levels of arcane archer past 1st, the enhancement goes up by +1.
- Added in the expansion packs.
- The enchant arrow bonus does not count towards the +20 attack bonus cap.
- Unlike normal enhancement bonuses, the bonus from enchant arrow stacks with an attack bonus (on the bow), so both bonuses are added to the attack roll. However for purposes of penetrating damage reduction, they do not combine and only the higher bonus is used.
- Unlike normal enhancement bonuses, the bonus from enchant arrow stacks with a damage bonus (on the arrow).
- The enchant arrow attack bonus is reported on the character sheet for all ranged weapons, but that is a display error; in combat, this feat only operates for bows.