- This article is about the undead shape ability; for the monster ability, see Domination gaze.
Range: short (8 meters)
Spell resistance: no
Area of effect: 10 meter cone
Description: The first enemy in the area of effect who fails their saving throw is dominated.
- This ability cannot be used while blinded.
- The DC of the saving throw is 10 + one-third shifter level + wisdom modifier (of the caster).
- The duration of the domination is a number of rounds equal to 1d4 plus a random number from 0 to one less than the caster's wisdom modifier.
- When the target of this ability is a player character (PC) or the associate of a PC, the domination is reduced to dazed.
- This ability is typically acquired through (and intended for) the vampire form of undead shape. Monsters typically use a different domination gaze that can dominate multiple creatures per use.
- This ability corresponds to the first listing of "gaze, dominate" in the creature special abilities tab in the Toolset.
Custom content notesEdit