Innate level: 2
Range: long (40 meters)
Area of effect: huge (6.67 meter radius)
Duration: 1 round / level
Additional counterspells: light
- This spell does not have a somatic component, so it can be cast while wearing full armor and shield, ignoring arcane spell failure.
- The in-game description of the spell incorrectly omits true seeing as an effect which can pierce darkness.
- True seeing and ultravision do not remove the darkness visual for a character. Rather, they allow a character to target items and creatures normally without being hindered by blindness or the target's invisibility. A player can use the <tab> key to highlight enemies when he/she has one of these effects active in darkness.
- Non-player characters who do not have true seeing or ultravision tend to just stand still when in darkness unless they are in melee weapon range of an enemy, in which case they will attack.
- A character may see a message stating a spell resistance check was performed. However, these checks do nothing as they do not fulfill their intended purpose.
Custom content notesEdit
- OnEnter script:
- OnExit script: