Use: selected (After choosing the ability, the character must select the type of construct to change into.)
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This form of shapeshifting cannot be dispelled.
- This feat does not actually require one to be an epic shifter, as it can be taken on a shifter level as long as the character has the greater wildshape IV feat (which is obtained at shifter level 10).
- The following table shows the character's new strength, dexterity, constitution and armor class (before applying item bonuses). Note that only the highest AC bonus from items will merge.
|stone golem||31||-||-||+90||+13 dodge, -1 large size||slam 2d10+10 (20/x2)||DR 15/+3|
DI 25% slashing
DI 50% piercing
DV 50% acid
|demonflesh golem||29||-||-||+90||+13 dodge, -1 large size|| slam 2d6+9 (20/x2)|
slam 2d6+9 (20/x2)
claw 2d6+9 (20/x2)
DR 20/- acid
DR 20/- cold
DR 20/- fire
DI 100% elec
|iron golem||33||-||-||+90||+15 dodge, -1 large size||slam 2d10+11 (20/x2)||DR 20/+4|
DV 50% fire
DI 90% elec
- All forms gain immunities to: critical hits, sneak attacks, death magic, poison, disease, level drain, ability drain, mind-affecting spells, and paralysis.
- Off-hand weapon and bracer/gauntlet/glove properties never merge.
Custom content notesEdit
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.