|5: Bigby's interposing hand|
6: Bigby's forceful hand
7: Bigby's grasping hand
8: Bigby's clenched fist
9: Bigby's crushing hand
- Added in the expansion packs.
- To hit the target, the hand makes a specialized attack roll:
1d20 + caster level + (casting ability modifier + 10) - 1 vs. target's armor class
- To successfully grapple the target after hitting it, the hand must pass a grapple check, with a tie being successful:
1d20 + caster level + (casting ability modifier + 10) + 4 vs. 1d20 + target's BAB + target's strength modifier + target's grapple size modifier.
- For these checks, casters with wizard levels use their intelligence modifier, and all other characters use charisma.
- If the target is immune to either paralysis or mind-affecting spells, the target will be immobilized instead of paralyzed. This allows the target to perform actions while held stationary, but makes it harder to remove this spell.
- Paralysis (hence also the "normal" version of this spell) can be removed with remove paralysis, freedom of movement, or restoration. (There are no special ways to remove immobilization, though.)
Custom content notes Edit