Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Specifics: Bards are able to sing a song that can bolster their allies. Deafened creatures are not affected by the bard's singing. The song affects all allies within 30 feet and lasts for 10 rounds. The higher the bard's final perform skill and class level, the better the bard song.
- This feat may be used once per bard level per day.
- A bard song cannot be started while silenced, nor will it affect silenced creatures.
- Depending on the power of the song, a bard song can provide bonuses to attack rolls, damage rolls, each type of saving throw (fortitude, reflex, and will), armor class (AC, specifically a dodge bonus), and skills. It can also provide temporary hit points (THP).
- The damage bonus is listed on the character sheet as bludgeoning. However the actual damage is the type of the weapon wielded.
- This feat has no effect on characters currently influenced by a bard song (excluding curse songs). A bard should be aware of this if starting a new song before an old one expires.
- The feat lingering song increases the duration by 5 rounds (15 rounds total). The feat lasting inspiration increases the duration 10 times (100 rounds total). They stack, but lasting inspiration is applied first; so, with both feats, the duration is 105 rounds.
- This ability can be used while polymorphed.
- The bonus to attack provided by this ability counts towards the +20 attack bonus cap.
- The bonus to skills provided by this ability counts towards the +50 skill bonus cap.
- The perform skill required for the highest levels of bard song is unattainable without magic items.
Builder notes Edit
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
Custom content notes Edit
- This feat can be added to
iprp_feats.2dato make it available as an item feat. However, since bards get this feat at level 1, there is little point in doing so unless several other changes are also made. (The radial menu option will appear only for bards unless appropriate
cls_feat_*.2dafiles are changed. In addition, non-bards will get no benefits from the default script, as they will not meet the requirement of at least one bard level for the minimal benefits.)