Description: The caster creates a deep, resonant vibration that shakes all creatures in the area of effect from their feet if they fail a strength check (as if the caster had a strength of 20). Every creature that falls will be knocked down for one round.
- Added in the expansion packs.
- The strength check of this spell is (creature's strength + d20) vs. (20 + d20). Ties go to the creature. The creature's strength is its actual strength score rather than strength modifier, e.g., a creature with 20 strength would get 20 + d20 rather than 5 + d20 to oppose the knockdown.
- Despite its description, this spell belongs to the enchantment school. (Possibly a bug.)
- This spell is erroneously flagged as not being hostile, which allows it to be used in some cases where only non-hostile spells are supposed to be allowed.
- Prior to version 1.69, this spell did not have a somatic component, so it could be cast while wearing full armor and shield, ignoring arcane spell failure.
Custom content notesEdit