- This ability targets the summoner (unlike summoning spells, which target the ground).
- Multiclassing ranger and druid will not give the character two animal companions, nor will those levels stack when determining the level of the animal companion.
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
- Animal companion summoning can be changed (or disabled) by editing the script nw_s2_animalcom.
- The dialog used by the (default) animal companions is nw_g_animal.
Custom content notesEdit
Removable: Yes, but only the interface for summoning them; the animal companion selection screen will always appear.
Reusable: No, it is hardcoded to the druid and ranger class slots.
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as an item feat. This feat is required to enable the summon animal companion radial menu option. This feat only works for rangers and druids, so an item is really only useful for a low level ranger, who will be able to summon a badger or whatever is defined in line 0 in hen_companion.2da.
- This feat has nothing to do with the selection of an animal companion. That is hardcoded into the character generator and level-up process.
- The animal companions available for selection when leveling are defined in hen_companion.2da.