void ActivatePortal (object oTarget, string sIPaddress=""
string sPassword="", string sWaypointTag=""
- The player character object that will be sent.
- The address of the server to which the player will be sent. This can be numerical, as in "192.168.0.84", or alphanumeric, as in "www.bioware.com". It can also contain a port, as in "192.168.0.84:5121" or "www.bioware.com:5121"; if the port is not specified, it will default to 5121.
- The password for the destination server.
- If this is set, the character will be moved to the waypoint with this tag after the character enters the new server (if such a waypoint exists).
- If this is set to TRUE, the player will not be prompted with the information window telling them about the server, nor will there be a chance to save a copy of their character (if the player is using a local vault character).